Unit ID H 3212 in stock - $14,295.00
Why Hawk? ???.
- Climate controlled insulated walls throughout and self insulated heavy duty fiberglass roof and heavy duty fiberglass fenders
- Loaded with horse and handler safety features
- No charge transferable warranty
- Smooth sided - no rivets
- Low 6.5% variable rate financing available
- Simple - Smart - Tough
(note - roof is white on top - only the cove is color accented)
2 7' box stalls and a mini tack in front - note - centre divider can be moved to second poistion to give 10 1/2' rear box and 3 1/2 ft front storage
- 7'4 High x 80" Wide x 17' Long plus hitch --- weight =3420 lbs
- A very smart looking, extra quiet, lined and insualted -- and super tough stock/combo trailer, climate controlled - built just like the Hawk horse trailer.
Exterior: White smooth skin, 2 air gaps on sides with removable lexan glass, spare tire/wheel/cover mounted on ditch side rear, fiberglass fenders, heavy duty fiberglass roof, twin rear doors with lexan glass and 2 - 2 point latches, 35" heavy duty excpe door with outside bar lock, Hepburn Classic Graphics Package, Led tail and clearance lights, 18" gravel guard on nose, 2 5/16" coupler, safety coil cables (not chains), electric break away system.
Interior: Lined and insulated to roof, 2 - 7' box stalls, full swing center gate, 2 horse ties per stall, # 1 southern pine plank floor with .40 pressure treated and rubber mats, 2 dome lights, loops at rear --- if full length strap/chain desired, 2 roof vents
Dressing Room – 30” entry door in v-nose on ditch side with double key lock system, 2 saddle racks, , bridle hooks, battery for break away system, fuse box. rubber mats.
Suspension: 2 - 5200 lb rubber torsion axles, 4 wheel independent suspensiion and 4 wheel electric brakes, P225/75R15 tires, spare tire & wheel with cover mounted outside