Unit ID H 1919 IN STOCK $26,239.00
7'8 H x 80 W x 18'10" (incl hitch) 2 5/16" coupler, 7 pole round rv plug, 3700 lbs
NOTE - our prices are firm - taxes & license extra - no hidden dealer or admin fees
(subject to adjustment due to the volatility of the Cdn $) at time of sale!
LEASE OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE
7 yr no charge transferable structural warranty, life time floor warranty.
Note - 90" stalls for those longer bodied horses.
Why Hawk? ???.
- Climate controlled insulated walls throughout and self insulated roof
- Loaded with horse and handler safety features
- No charge 7 year transferable warranty
- Smooth sided - no rivets
- Gentle slope ramp with sure grip surface
- Elevated tack room - no chance of leakage down the road from the horse area, easy to sweep out, ease of entry and exit of tack boxes - no lip
- Low 6.95% variable rate financing available
- Simple - Smart - Tough
(roof is white on top - only the cove is color accented)
EXTERIOR: Aluminum skin on light weight preformed galvanized frame, no side rivets, 2 exterior ties, reinforced fiberglass roof, fiberglass fenders, 2 man doors with 20 x 24 windows with screens and sliders, double key lock system, 20 x 51 horse area windows with screens and sliders, rear tail curtains with stainless locks, and mechanical hold backs, gentle slope easy grip ramp, electric break away system, , 18" diamond plate on nose, diamond plate on fender fronts and tongue, charcoal/silver custom graphics, running board step to dressing room, heavy duty full ramp bumper, heavy duty 7000 lb jack
DRESSING ROOM: 5 ft into nose, 20 x 24 crank out nose windows, 2 saddle racks, 6 bridle hooks, brush box, carpet on floor, elevated floor from horse area to allow ease of entry/exit with tack boxes and eliminates any chance of leakage from horse area, as well as easy to sweep out, battery & box for emergency break away system, fuse box, spare tire and wheel, sliding bulkhead window to horse area
INSIDE HORSE AREA: bulkhead window to dressing room, Lined and insulated to roof (including doors and tail curtains), removable swing padded divider open bottom, tubular head divider, , 3 tie rings per stall, padded butt and chest bars with safety stoppers and quick release pins, ramp rubber extended over springs, integrated divider hold back, adjustable ditch and road side breast bars for pony, spring loaded removable front post, all removable parts powder coated, rear header pad, side wall pads and 36" side wall rubber 2 - 2 way roof vents, square feed bags, rubber floor mats on number 1 grade .40 pressure treated southern yellow pine planks - with life time guarantee.
SUSPENSION: 2 - 3500 lb rubber torsion axles with electric brakes on both, 4 wheel independent suspension, upgraded ST 22575R 15D rated tires
- mechanical tie backs on all doors
- 18" diamond plate on nose
- full length upgraded ramp bumper
- outside light switch for interior horse area lights
- running board step to dressing room
- heavy duty 7000lb jack
- custom Hepburn graphics
Inside Horse Area
- removable/swing tubular head divider
- sliding bulkhead window to dressing room
- adjustable pony bracket on road and ditch side
- transitional ramp rubber over springs
- spring loaded front center post
- center divider hold back
- butt/chest bar pads
- sliding bulkhead window to horse area