Unit ID H 1020 - in stock - - $23,125.00
(subject to adjustment up or down - due to the volatility of the Cdn $) at time of sale!
NOTE - our prices are firm - taxes & license extra - no hidden or dealer admin fees
LEASE OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE
Why Hawk? ???.
- Climate controlled insulated walls throughout and self insulated roof
- Loaded with horse and handler safety features
- No charge 7 year transferable warranty
- Smooth sided - no rivets
- Gentle slope ramp with sure grip surface
- Low variable rate financing available
- Simple - Smart - Tough
MODEL: HAWK CUSTOM 2 horse BP with DR 7'6 H x 72 W x 15 L 2 5/16" coupler, 7 pole round rv plug, 7 year transferable warranty, 3200 lbs
UPGRADES ON THIS UNIT SHOWN IN BOLD
EXTERIOR: Aluminum skin on light weight preformed galvanized frame, aerodynamic V nose, no side rivets, 2 exterior ties, reinforced fiberglass roof, fiberglass fenders, 2 man doors with 20 x 24 windows with screens and slidersm double key lock system,20 x 51 horse area windows with screens and sliders, rear tail curtains with stainless locks, aluminum tie backs, gentle slope ramp, safety break away system, , 18" diamond plate on nose, , diamond plate on fender fronts and tongue, outside light switch for interior horse area lights, running board step to dress rm, heavy duty full ramp bumper, 7000lb heavy duty jack
DRESSING ROOM: 5', 20 x 24 crank out nose windows, 2 saddle racks, 6 bridle hooks, carpet on floor, raised floor from horse area for ease of entry/exit with big tack boxes, ease of sweeping out and never any chance of leakage from horse area to tack area, spare tire and wheel, battery box for emergency break away system, fuse box, bulkhead window with slider.
INSIDE HORSE AREA: Lined and insulated to roof (including doors and tail curtains), , removable tubular head divider & front post & stall divider, 3 tie rings per stall, padded butt and chest bars, removable front post , and quick release pins with safety stopers , integrated divider hold back, all removable parts galvanized and powder coated, rear header pad, divider pads, side wall pads, side wall rubber up 36", 2 - 2 way roof vents square feed bags, # 1 grade southern yellow pine floor boards with a .40 pressure treat (comes with life time guarantee) , rubber floor mats, ramp rubber extended over ramp springs.
SUSPENSION: 2 - 3500 rubber torsion axles with electric brakes on both , 4 wheel independent suspension, ST20575R15C tires,
- mechanical tie backs on all doors
- 18" diamond plate on nose
- full length upgraded ramp bumper
- outside light switch for interior horse area lights
- running board step to dressing room
- heavy duty 7000lb jack
- custom Hepburn graphics
Inside Horse Area
- removable/swing tubular head divider
- sliding bulkhead window to dressing room
- removable front post
- adjustable pony bracket on road and ditch side
- transitional ramp rubber over springs
- integrated center divider hold back
- sliding bulkhead window to horse area